At Cure Med Spa, our aesthetics team strives to provide the best skincare Mystic has to offer. Every skincare routine needs to perform five functions, we like to call these the “Fundamental Five.” When you address each of these every time you care for your face, you can count on maintaining your youthful, healthy look each and every day.
- Wash — The first step is to clean your face. Dirt, oil, and dead skin cells accumulate every day, and they can give you a dull appearance in no time. But cleaning your face well keeps your skin fresh and clears the way for the rest of your routine to do its best work.
- Scrub — After all the loose stuff is washed away, it’s time to polish. A good scrub will remove damaged skin cells and stimulate the healing effects of collagen and the production of new cells. This is how smooth skin is made.
- Oil-control — The oil our skin produces is a critical component of healthy skin. But our bodies all behave differently, and sometimes our skin creates more oil than we need and our pores can become clogged, bringing on ugly pimples and breakouts.
- Balance — Now it’s time to fortify. You’ve stripped away the daily damage, so restoring hydration and nutrients is key. Healthy skin compounds like retinol, antioxidants, and enzymes help nourish your skin, promote natural healing, and make your skin resilient and vibrant.
- Protect — Finally, guarding your skin against future damage goes a long way to sustaining a radiant look. A broad-range SPF that protects from UVA, UVB, and high-energy visible light rays helps shield your skin from their aging effects.
Don’t worry if you don’t get all that down the first time. During your consultation, we’ll walk you through every step of the process, explain its importance, and show you how you can take control of your routine yourself.